Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 37/ Cashmere Sportcoat for the WIN!

A few weeks ago Winter struck, and cottons, seer suckers, ginghams had to be put away. And that meant my only navy blazer, cotton/ linen, was put away. I had remarked to my dad (my ultimate style hero) that I needed a wool blazer to wear the other 2 season out of the year; I happened to find it yesterday. This is a cashmere navy sportcoat! It is really warm, and the fit is incredible off  the rack. I am so appreciative to whoever returned this piece online so that I could pick it up in our J Crew clearance factory center.
(English Cashmere Navy Sport coat: JCREW 40 r)
(Grey Wool/Cotton Sweater: Jcrew sz L)
(Green Plaid Cotton Button Down: Gap L)
(Wool Glenn Plaid Brown Trousers: Jcrew 33)
(Duck Boots: LLBean)
(Tortoise Frames: Ray Ban)

No comments:

Post a Comment