Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 5/ Mo and Different Chambray

Out of the office again for more Energy Management Diploma Training. This is another chambray shirt in a different weave and weight. Whole lot of navy in this pairing. I went back to Gap to buy another one of these chambray shirts in a small(I have a long sleeve and short sleeve both were on MEGA sale...Gap needs to get its manufacturing more consistent), and missed the boat. Lessons learned. In reality, this cardigan maybe one to two sizes too big for my frame; I've had it for two years, and thanks to Crossfit my sizes have varied. That said, the color is really powerful at disguising that it is a bit big.
(Navy Merino Wool Cardigan: JCrew sz L)
(Chambray Shirt: Gap M)
(Navy Silk Club tie: my father's)
(tie bar: thetiebar.com 1 1/2 inch)
(black leather belt: JCrew sz 34)
(Grey Wool Plaid Trousers: my father's tailored)
(Green Desert Boots: JCrew sz 11)


(Navy Merino Wool Cardigan: JCrew sz L)
(Chambray Shirt: Gap M)
(Navy Silk Club tie: my father's)
(tie bar: thetiebar.com 1 1/2 inch)

No comments:

Post a Comment