Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 15/ no tie again.

Back to a cotton henley and jeans. This cashmere scarf was found at my favorite consignment store in town: Rag Time. It was in the mid-40's when I left the house so the waxed cotton p-coat, and cashmere scarf kept me real warm when I was pumping fuel into the suburban. For this fall, double breasted coats, as well as henleys,  are supposed to be big, so I tried to incorporate both of those today. I am hoping to stop by Betsy Causey's new Ox and Rabbit today; I am so glad she re opened. This henley is from her, about two years ago.

(Waxed Cotton Navy P Coat: The British Millerain Company sz S)
(Black Watch Cashmere Scarf: vintage)
(Cotton Henley: Alternative Apparel sz L)
(black cotton trousers: Gap sz 33)
(Boots: Aldo sz 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment