Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 16/ Navy Suit

I have been told by my father, repeatedly through out my life, that a navy suit, white shirt and black cap toe oxfords will always be classic. Trying to be classic today. This suit is cotton so I'm not sure how much longer I can keep wearing it as the colder weather seems to be coming on. That might provide inspiration to get my wool suits tailored.

(Cotton Navy Suit: JCrew sz 42)
(White Cotton shirt: H&M sz M)
(Silk Navy/Red repp tie: my father's)
(tie bar: thetiebar.com 1 1/2 inch)
(Black Leather Cap toe Oxfords: Johnston and Murphy sz 11)


(Cotton Navy Suit: JCrew sz 42)
(White Cotton shirt: H&M sz M)
(Silk Navy/Red repp tie: my father's)
(tie bar: thetiebar.com 1 1/2 inch)


(Black Leather Cap toe Oxfords: Johnston and Murphy sz 11)


No comments:

Post a Comment