Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 21/ Classic American

Peak lapels. Double Breasted. Cashmere. These are the three things I love about this glenn plaid sport coat. I would have loved to have had this as a whole suit, but the trousers were never produced.  The grey is perfectlty muted, I think. I am trying to evoke a classic american appearance. Yesterday I replaced my old frames. They had lasted me a decade. I hope these ray bans will, too.


(Tortoise Shell frames: Ray Ban)
(Cashmere Double Breasted Peak Lapel sport coat: Jcrew sz 42)
(White shirt: H&M sz L)
(Red/Blue silk knit repp tie: Jcrew)
(Grey cotton trousers: Jcrew sz 33)
(black cap toe Oxfords: Johnston and Murphy sz 11)


(Cashmere Double Breasted Peak Lapel sport coat: Jcrew sz 42)
(White shirt: H&M sz L)
(Red/Blue silk knit repp tie: Jcrew)


No comments:

Post a Comment