Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend tackle football and the dog/ local stores.

These are the perfect sweat pants. Great collegiate detailing, warm, and they came from Ox and Rabbit, one of my favorite local clothing stores.My matte black von zippers are from there. The classic rugby shirt is by Gant Rugger, except I bought it at another one of my favorite local stores: Ragtime.They are a great resource for vintage quality clothing, and the are always current on men and womens fashion. The black watch scarf is from there, as well.  This was alumni weekend for my fraternity, Sigma Nu. As such we play tackle football. Before the game, I spent some time in the backyard with Ava, the poodle, playing fetch. Wearing this was perfect for both. Warm, practical and yet still pulled together; tucking the pants into my socks cut down on air flow. The tommy tailgaters were a big inspiration.


(Matte Black Fulton: Von Zipper)
(Black Watch tartan Cashmere Scarf: Ragtime)
(Blue/ Red Rugby shirt: Gant Rugger sz L)
(Red cotton barracuta jacket: JCrew)
(Fleece Gloves: north face)
(Fleece Sweat Pants: Amongst Friends sz L)
(Irish Setter Boots: Cedar Hill)


No comments:

Post a Comment