Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 33

A Frigid Morning as Asheville eases into winter and rain.
This suit still needs to have its leg holes taken in but overall its fit is much better. This suit and a cashmere scarf kept me warm...til it started rainy. Need my trench after that. The shirt and tie pairing is classic me. I have worn these two together for a long time. Winter is here no more pant cuffing, or rolling. And socks are now a must. Need some corgi socks!

(Grey Wool Suit: my father's tailored)
(red/White Stripe Shirt: Jcrew L)
(Red/Blue silk knit repp tie: Jcrew)
(tie bar: thetiebar.com)
(Black Leather Cap toe Oxfords: Johnston and Murphy 11)

(Grey Wool Suit: my father's tailored)
(red/White Stripe Shirt: Jcrew L)
(Red/Blue silk knit repp tie: Jcrew)
(tie bar: thetiebar.com)

(Black Leather Cap toe Oxfords: Johnston and Murphy 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment