Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 8/ No tie and research at the Office. A note on Local.

I was left to research a biomass topic at the office today. I had no appointments to keep so I opted to forgo a collared shirt or tie. I am keeping a suit in rotation for one day a week. The rest of the week I will have three days for a sport coat shirt tie combo and a day for something along these casual lines. For my suits, I need to look into a grey one.
The henley here, one of the key pieces for this fall, comes from one of my favorite beloved local clothing shops that has since gone out of business: OX and Rabbit. My clothing is all locally sourced either from local sources or local consignment shops or local clothing stores. This is at the center of  my Southern style.
My combat boots are my favorite boots and were a gift from my beautiful GF Tayler.
(Yorkshire Tweed Herringbone Jacket: JCrew sz 42R)
(Tan Cotton Henley:Alternative Apparel size L)
(Navy Merino Wool Cardigan: Jcrew sz L)
(Grey Cotton Trousers: Jcrew sz 33)
(Brown Leather Combat Boots: Aldo sz 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment